- How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10
- How to Perform a Clean Install of Windows 10 with the Refresh Tool
- How to: Perform a Clean Install or Reinstall of Windows 10
- How to Upgrade Windows 10 Using the Easy Upgrade Feature
- Can’t upgrade to Pro: License Activation (slui.exe) failed + Installation of the Proof of Purchase failed.+ Package Windows Professional Edition failed to be changed to the Installed state.
- Windows Home to Pro error 0x803fa067
- How to Find your Windows 10 Product Key
- Windows Update: FAQ
- Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro for free
Upgrading Win10 Pro Quick Start:
(1). Close any internet connection, such as LAN or Wi-Fi;
(2). Open windows start menu in the left button-> Click “Setting” option->Click “Update & Security”->Click “Activation”->Click “Change product key”;
(3). Enter the Windows 10 Pro default product Key: VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
(4). Click “Next”, the windows 10 home will upgrading to Windows 10 Pro;
(5). Windows 10 Pro has been upgraded, open the LAN or Wi-Fi;
This product Key is the Windows 10 Pro default key, but does not active the Windows 10 Pro edition.
Please contact to Microsoft and buy the Licensed Key to active your windows 10 Pro.